Join Our Lottery
Joining the weekly draw for only £1 a week is a fantastic way to support us.
About our Lottery
Five local hospices form The Hospice Lottery Partnership (HLP) with all the profits equally split between the partners. Last year alone our share of the lottery topped £196,000 which helps to fund our Lymphoedema Clinic, enabling patients to overcome severe pain and discomfort. Since joining HLP in 1997, we have benefited from over £1.7 million from the lottery.
Joining the weekly draw for only £1 a week is a fantastic way to support local hospice care. Not only do you get the chance to win a top prize of £1,000 every week, but you will also be directly contributing to the many services we offer at Butterfly House.
HLP supporters have been raising funds through the weekly draw and bi-annual Superdraws since 1997 and have funded over £10 million of hospice care. Each year, the Superdraw’s raise a combined total of approximately £100,000 which is a staggering amount of money and enough to fund over 3,600 hours of specialist nursing care.
Each week, our Lottery gives you a chance to win:
- 1st prize of £1,000
- 2nd prize £200 ROLLOVER (which can rollover to a maximum of £10,000)
- 3rd prize of £100
- 30 prizes of £20
- 80 prizes of £10
There is more than one way to play:
- Become a member for as little as £4.34 a month
- Buy one off tickets for this week’s draw (check out the Rollover, it can roll up to £10,000)
- Purchase a Gift Subscription, a very special gift for a very special person
- Buy tickets for our Bi-annual Superdraw which takes place in July and December and has a top prize of £5,000
If you are able to buy a £1 ticket, or whatever you feel is appropriate, we are so grateful for every £1 spent.
For more information, please contact the Hospice Lottery