Butterfly House emphasises a holistic approach to palliative care, meaning that we look after the whole person, and their family.
- Offer a range of services, free of charge
- Are a day hospice, providing specialist palliative and end of life care for people diagnosed with life-limiting or long term illnesses
- Provide a highly specialised lymphoedema service
- Offer a consultation and assessment to form a suitable care plan for our patients
- Provide and teach practical methods for our patients, their families and carers to help them cope with their day-to-day challenges
- Offer advice and support to all professional allied health and social care organisations involved in our patients’ palliative and end of life care
- Advocate holistic care, and so support families and carers of patients